[fpc-pascal]Side note...

Thomas Schatzl tom_at_work at yline.com
Wed Sep 20 20:37:59 CEST 2000

Hello all,

    I added a few example programs to my DX corner since the last time....

Switcher
DirectDraw: Shows how to handle switches between fullscreen and windowed
mode. Requires DirectX6.
---
Switcher 2
DirectDraw : Shows how to handle switches between fullscreen and windowed
mode, second version. Requires DirectX6.
---
Triangle
Direct3D: A rotating triangle done by using the DrawPrimitive API. Check out
the difference in effort required compared to the same example using execute
buffers (D3DEx1). Code amount reduced by 66% .....
Requires DirectX7.
---
DrawPrims
Direct3D:  Advanced demonstration of the DrawPrimitive API. Requires
DirectX7.

Regards,
    Thomas