[fpc-pascal]link from gtk.org

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Oct 31 20:21:11 CET 2000

> Marco:
>
> This message is for you.
>
> You have helped in every way except for the following:
>
> Please provide an absolute reference to an FTP site, a subdirectory, an
> archive, and a file name
> to obtain GDBPAS.

I know that I didn't give a reference. Before the last msg I quick
checked all links if they contain a static gdbpas. They didn't. Since
Stack (my online accounts) contain custom Linux versions (based on
 older distributions like Debian 2.0 and before), they probably
wouldn't work on your place.

I tunnel into my mountain of CDR's tonight, if I can find oneon my
"old linux installation" backup-CD

Marco van de Voort (MarcoV at Stack.nl or marco at freepascal.org)