[fpc-pascal]link from gtk.org

md md at realmwireless.com
Tue Oct 31 17:54:28 CET 2000

Hello FPC developers:

So far, I have been unsuccessful at obtaining GDBPAS.

I was able to obtain libgdb.a from freepascal.org, but there is no
information
related to GDBPAS in there.

Somebody please provide an absolute URL location for GDBPAS and I will
be grateful.

Answers such as those given below are appreciated, but I am not
successful by
any means with the information given below.

What is GDBPAS?   Does it replace or patch GDB 5.0?

Somebody mentioned GDBINT?   What does this do?  I found a GDBINT in my
source tarball.

This is not a pressing issue, but one I would like to resolve over the
next couple of day.

Mark Diener
md at realmwireless.com