[fpc-pascal]QT - mouse and keyboard simult.

Martin Hankovec Martin.Hankovec at oku-st.cz
Thu Oct 5 11:38:20 CEST 2000

Hello,
I try put the question once again :-)))

Please, does anybody know, how to use keyboard and mouse under
win32 console window simultaneously ? If I test api mouse function,
it works (taking it from FPC examples). The example with keyboard works
too. But both wait for an event and then writes it's parameters. How can I
"in one loop" test keyboard, mouse and do anything else ? While using
API mouse, the CRT "readkey" and "keypressed" are not working at all :-(
(or are working very bad).

Thanks for advice

Have a good day

Martin