[fpc-pascal]Heap trace

Gabor DEAK JAHN djg at argus.vki.bke.hu
Sun Nov 19 17:55:12 CET 2000

Hello,

I have spurious errors when using the heap trace feature (the actual
compiler switches I use are -ghlc and -Crtoi; compiler version 1.00). It
worked quite well with a small program but as it became larger, I started
to get an access violation error when I called an object method (the error
messages refers to the starting 'begin' of the procedure). The object is
properly initialized and as far as I can tell, there is no error in the
program; without the heap trace it works flawlessly.

Are there any known problems with this feature?

Regards,

   Gabor DEAK JAHN

Gabor DEAK JAHN -- Budapest, Hungary.
WWW: <http://www.tramontana.co.hu/>www.tramontana.co.hu