[fpc-pascal]IDE 1.03

Dirk Verwiebe dirk at verwiebe.de
Thu Nov 16 20:08:53 CET 2000

Hello

today i have seen that some bugs  are fixed in the IDE Version 1.03.
But how and where can i get a new snapshot of the 1.03 IDE ?
Where can i get the freevision files ?  Are they from Borland ?
I have checked out the 1.1 Version via CVS and in the fpc directory is
an folder named fvison but i am not able to build the IDE. Only building
the compiler works.

Should the 1.1 snapshoots work again ? I have still problems to compile
a unit from Michael KnappĀ“s Graphix library with snaps from today. With
1.02 and 1.03 there is no problem.

regards

Dirk Verwiebe