[fpc-pascal]ICS

Marco van de Voort Marcov at stack.nl
Thu Dec 28 12:13:08 CET 2000

> Does ICS already function with FPC

Some parts (twsocket, and a few more) compile. Nothing has been
successfully run yet. The modifications for those base units are
minor though.

> and is this portable to Linux then?!

Not without a major rewrite, but the ICS author wants to wait until he
has Kylix.

> Or do perhaps only function the TWSocket, THTTPCli, TFTPCli Components?

I have that stuff on my computer home. I'll try to check later what
compiles and what not, and report back.

(if my roommate is home to turn it on, so I can check via dial-in, if
he isn't home, it'll probably take until after newyear)