[fpc-other] pandroid lazarus package for Windows have been released

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri May 22 12:56:29 CEST 2020

I would like to announce, that Pandroid package for WIndows have been
released.
Now, it is Lazarus compatible package. Developer can have benefit with new
technique for building resulting code. RTL are compiled as a standalone .jar
library. Resulting code is very fast especially when interacting with
bass.so library but not only limited for this task. Android29 Pascal api
headers are included. When error occurs in code, Cursor correctly jump to
The line with error. Because it is Lazarus package, compilation process run
after pressing SHIFT+F9.
It is possible to include native libraryes support by adding .jar file with
compiled Java classes and library.
Very memory efficient strategy. Some units have been collected to resulting
.apk so it is no more part of .dex file.
You can find The project here:

https://github.com/zeljkoc/PandroidPackage.git
I want to allow so much programmers as possible to have benefit with this
new release. Zeljuko, you are The right fellow and thank you for yours
complex work on this project.

I will make free Pascal application for seniors to train their brain by
making some word based tasks. I do not see at all, but yours bundle and
Pascal programming language with its structured form and with its simplicity
allow Me to code very useful apps. I have benefit with yours GUI libraryes,
which are simple to use and are very efficient GUI toolkit.
So very weell done.