[fpc-other] please try to consider add info about Pandroid to the official Lazarus wiky page

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Mon Aug 10 13:19:49 CEST 2020

On 2020-08-10 12:58, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel via fpc-other wrote:

Hello,

> I would like to kindly ask you if you would try to consider adding
> information about Pandroid for Linux and about Pandroid for WIndows
> package
> to The official Lazarus wiki page?
> There are info about various project, but this project is missing.
> And The reality is, that authors have do their best to support even
> most
> complex interactions between Android API functions and Pascal program
> code.
> I believe that elite members here will try to think about this. Because
> Pandroid can be interesting alternative to The Lamw.

I'm not sure where exactly you wanted to have the project mentioned, but
anybody can add information to the Wiki pages (except for the
front-page, which is restricted from this point of view, but that
contains mostly links to other Wiki pages anyway and thus the real
content must be added/created elsewhere first anyway).

Tomas