[fpc-other] [fpc-devel] Object upgrades

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Mon Jun 17 02:36:47 CEST 2019

On 2019-06-17 02:05, wkitty42 at windstream.net wrote:
> On 6/16/19 4:41 PM, Sven Barth via fpc-devel wrote:
>> Am 16.06.2019 um 17:43 schrieb wkitty42 at windstream.net:

Switching to fpc-other, since this is certainly not on-topic on
fpc-devel...

>>> if gmail can determine that a message coming in from a list is one
>>> you sent, it does not pass it on back to you... there's no way to
>>> turn this off that i've found... they want you to use their interface
>>> to read conversations and your sent message is included in there
>>> slotted in where it should be...
>> I see my own messages both on the GMail Android app as well as
>> Thunderbird.
>
> that's weird... i pull my gmail via pop3 in to my tbird and never get
> any of my list posts back... i'm on 10+ lists... some with this
> account and others with my gmail... the gmail account never sends back
> my messages when i pop them...

I guess that this may be due to your GMail configuration - if you have
your own messages in GMail moved to folder Sent automatically (even
though they're not Sent via the GMail UI), those messages may not be
available for POP3.

Tomas