[fpc-devel] TDateTime issue.

Marco van de Voort fpc at pascalprogramming.org
Mon Apr 1 17:36:25 CEST 2024

Op 01/04/2024 om 17:23 schreef Werner Pamler via fpc-devel:
> Yes, you are right. Now I see that it works, after updating my fixes
> (which I should have done earlier).

Rule of thumb, I merged most fixes in December, except
fcl-web/passrc/json/pas2js and some associated packages. Some later revs
of the system.ioutils etc units were also intertwined with them.

Merging them was the core goal for me, so that Lazarus could start to
use them with FPC 3.4.0 (since then one release back would have been
3.2.4 that had them)

I wanted the begin merging the remaining ones too, but Florian planned
to release quickly (but was later thwarted by some arm-linux linking
issues that are still pending)