[fpc-devel] LEA instruction speed

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Fri Oct 13 16:25:31 CEST 2023

GetLogicalProcessorInformation returns a Boolean - if false, an error
occurred, and is handled as follows:

DiagnoseAndExit('Failed during call to GetLogicalProcessorInformation: '
+ GetLastError.ToString);

GetLastError = 8 indicates "out of memory", which I will say is odd.

Nevertheless, because of such teething problems with the framework, I'm
going to remove it from "blea" for now.  As it stands, please find
attached the test that appears in the merge request:
https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/merge_requests/502

Kit