[fpc-devel] 47k attachment

Tomas Hajny xhajt03 at hajny.biz
Fri Oct 13 09:06:20 CEST 2023

On October 13, 2023 03:45:58 +0200, "J. Gareth Moreton via fpc-devel" <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

Hi,

>To whom it may concern,
>
>I have a new message for the "LEA instruction speed" chain, but it is currently in holding as it contains a 47k ZIP file (source code only, and a third-party licence agreement).  Can the mailing list maintainer confirm (or deny) that it's okay?

Sure, done.

Just in case anyone wonders if one needs to ask for releasing held messages this way - no, the moderation queue is monitored on daily basis and appropriate messages are usually released within 24 hours at most. Feel free to remind me anyway, but it shouldn't be necessary (at least unless something wrong happens on my side and there's a need to involve one of the other people having moderation rights).

Tomas
(one of FPC mailing lists moderators)