[fpc-devel] Alignment issue on macOS 13 with Xcode 15 and up

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Wed Oct 11 13:57:11 CEST 2023

Il 04/10/23 12:19, Karl-Michael Schindler via fpc-devel ha scritto:

> With the command line tools of Xcode 14 it runs through without any warning nor error. Would a patch from this commit (https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/blob/82dd70e72f3ab33b1b8737f743e1cdd009d9c8a1/compiler/x86_64/cpupara.pas) help?

By googling around I found a lot of complaints of Mac users about XCode
15 incompatibilities with previous versions, and weird errors. Maybe it
would be wise to wait that Apple fixes Xcode 15 before patching fpc. One
might be forced to revert the patch.

Giuliano

--
Do not do to others as you would have them do to you.They might have different tastes.