[fpc-devel] LEA instruction speed

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Tue Oct 3 09:09:49 CEST 2023

I don't think any of them currently fit, although Zen 3 is later than
Ice Lake, but I'm not sure if it has a faster LEA or not. I'll do some
investigation.  I'll take up Tomas' offer on the 486 test though.
Personally I think the best test might actually be one of the
recently-optimised cryptographic functions.

Kit