[fpc-devel] Build error, main branch, compiler/options.pas 889:33

drichards at students.ccu.edu drichards at students.ccu.edu
Fri Nov 10 22:00:35 CET 2023

	I am getting an incorrect type error at line 889 column 33 in
compiler/options.pas. This is the , following the parameter More to the
function Copy. More is defined as a String. I do not understand why the
function Copy would have a problem with a String as its first parameter.
This is my first attempt to build the compiler. Am I making a newbie mistake
here?
	I am building on a Raspberry Pi, Bullseye, 64-bit with 8GB of RAM
and a 1T drive.
	Dave