[fpc-devel] Unexpected "Range check error while evaluating constants" when compiling for Win64

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:08:21 CET 2023

On Sun, Feb 12, 2023 at 10:47 PM Jonas Maebe via fpc-devel
<fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> Afaik it's because "default" doesn't support qword values, iirc because
> of (at least old) Delphi compatibility.

OK, I removed the "default".

Theoretically would that lead to problems when storing the value in
lfm and reading it back using different bitness versions of Lazarus?
Should I even publish such a property?
(I don't think Lazarus has a property editor for HKEY...)

--
Bart