[fpc-devel] fpdoc path + system.uitypes problems.

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Dec 26 19:53:14 CET 2023

On Tue, 26 Dec 2023, Marco van de Voort via fpc-devel wrote:

>>> Not the easiest, not the safest, if at any time during the fpdoc run,
>>> the complete list of units is available.
>>
>> The complete list is always available.
>
> If you say so.   It is still ambiguous though, even if most common cases
> can disambiguated.   (a.b.c.d  is either symbol d in unit b.c  or field
> d in structure type c in unit b), which is why I didn't favor it.

Can you explain what the exact problem is with system.uitypes other than
that the description file was not included in the build project xml ?

I built the docs with it and it is as complete as can be expected.
All works as it is supposed to work, links and all.

I removed it again from the build project (commented out the relevant
entries), since the xml file is horribly incomplete, and we only
include completed units in the docs.

Michael.