[fpc-devel] Failing Lazarus Codetools Pas2JS-related tests

Maxim Ganetsky ganmax at narod.ru
Mon Dec 25 14:51:26 CET 2023

25.12.2023 13:01, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-devel пишет:

>> https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/pas2js/-/blob/main/fpmake.pp?ref_type=heads#L20
>>

>>> I updated the config file writing. 2 files are written now. My local
>>> tests are all OK.
>>
>> Please elaborate. I just updated FPC and Pas2Js, nothing changed in
>> behavior. Where is the commit?
>
> Sorry, forgot to push. fpmake.pp in pas2js repo.

OK, now config contents have changed, but Codetools tests still fail
with the same error (pas2js system unit not found). Config contents:

Contents of /usr/local/bin/pas2js.cfg:

#
# Minimal config file for pas2js compiler
#
# -d is the same as #DEFINE
# -u is the same as #UNDEF
#
# Write always a nice logo ;)
-l

# Display Warnings, Notes and Hints
-vwnh
# If you don't want so much verbosity use
#-vw
#IFDEF FPC_SUBTARGET_NAMESPACED
-Fu$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/*/namespaced
-Fi$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/*/src
-Fu$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/rtl/src
#else
-Fu$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/*/src
#endif

#IFDEF nodejs
-Jirtl.js
#ENDIF

# Put all generated JavaScript into one file
-Jc

# end.

Contents of /usr/local/bin/pas2js-namespaced.cfg:
||-dUNICODERTL|

--
Best regards,
  Maxim Ganetskymailto:ganmax at narod.ru