[fpc-devel] AdjustLineBreaks: fixed in trunk, broken in fixes_3_2 (?)

Marco van de Voort fpc at pascalprogramming.org
Sun Dec 17 17:49:47 CET 2023

Op 17-12-2023 om 17:27 schreef Bart via fpc-devel:

> I would request that the changes from commit 1c4151d8 are merged to fixes_3_2.

I'm currently trying to make a dent in the merging backlog that the
transition to git made.

I'm trying to merge as much as possible in order, and this one still
doesn't merge cleanly, so it will have to wait till I'm a further in the
merge process.

If it is not merged a week from now, remind me again.