[fpc-devel] What's the difference between -Cp and -Op?

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Wed Sep 7 23:57:11 CEST 2022

Aah, that's useful information, especially the lea/shl example. Thanks
Jonas.

Ideally -Op shouldn't be set to an architecture that's older than the
one for -Cp (i.e. optimising for a processor that's older than the
minimum type it's guaranteed to run on), but is it possible to actually
do so?

Gareth aka. Kit