[fpc-devel] Issue in FPDOC Editor or Makeskel?

Zeljko Avramovic avra at writeme.com
Mon Mar 28 11:43:59 CEST 2022

I have already opened and issue for Lazarus FPDOC Editor, but now I am not sure if that should be fixed in FPDOC Editor or Makeskel tool so I would appreciate an advice so that I can change bug report if needed.

Basically, FPDOC Editor in Lazarus does not recognize record helper method "SomeRecord.SomeMethod" element generated with Makeskel in XML. Instead it creates it's own new XML element adding prefix "class operator " so we get new element "class operator SomeRecord.SomeMethod".

https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus/-/issues/39689