[fpc-devel] Prototype optimisation... Sliding Window

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Mon Mar 7 22:48:33 CET 2022

Hey everyone.  I'm having a bit of difficulty with writing the
whitepaper for this feature since I'm struggling to find the words to
explain what I've done and why I've done it the way I've done it.  Of
course it could mean it's too complicated, but I'm also possibly very
out of practice or going senile.  I'll keep trying.

Gareth aka. Kit