[fpc-devel] Plans for 2022

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Mon Jan 10 10:23:49 CET 2022

I have a passion for games programming so this one really rings close
for me.  The tricky thing is that early SSE and AVX instructions have to
fill and use the entire register - it's only AVX512 that starts to allow
partial filling, so things like packed 3-dimensional vectors are a
little difficult to manage.  One can't just add a dummy 4th component
because then storage won't behave as expected.

Gareth aka. Kit