[fpc-devel] Questions regarding m68k-atari target

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Sun Feb 6 11:41:03 CET 2022

On Freitag, 28. Januar 2022 18:04:12 CET Thorsten Otto via fpc-devel wrote:
> - Running the same binaries in SingleTOS, they both give me "Internal error
> 2004121202'. Then they both crash with a bus-error, too.

That internal error is currently striking back. This happens both with my own
compiled binary, and the one from the nightly build, but only in SingleTOS.
When i run them under MiNT, they both work. Also, that bus-error at the end
only happens in SingleTOS, too.

I'm quite sure that a few days ago (when i tried to find out the problem with
reading form console) at least my own binary worked. Could that be some more
or less random heap corruption?