[fpc-devel] Need help!

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Oct 30 22:26:23 CEST 2021

Just to clarify, I cannot delete the branch because it's the default
branch, and it won't update with the mirror because it's diverged, and I
can't revert the accidental commit on Gitlab because it just adds a new
commit saying the last one is reverted, and is still marked as diverged.

Gareth aka. Kit