[fpc-devel] Preparing 3.2.4, call for merge request and regressions

Marco van de Voort fpc at pascalprogramming.org
Mon Oct 25 12:23:43 CEST 2021

Op 24-10-2021 om 18:13 schreef Marco van de Voort via fpc-devel:

>> When you have a hash, you can translate it in a "relative" revision
>> number by:
>>
>> git describe <hash> | sed -nr 's/.*-(.*)-.*/\1/p'
>>
>> It is basically the number of commits after the last annotation tag
>> (3.3.1 in case of main).
>>
> I have the date field in the revisions, so that is not so much of a
> problem. But due to historic reasons, the program does set logic with
> stringlists of only SVN revs, and only fetches logs and other meta
> data later. So just the order of things has to change completely.
>
> Not fundamental, just a lot of rearranging.

The base outputĀ  is starting to work somewhat.
http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/mergelogs32/restset.html

In some output there is still a 'r' before revs, and the header parts
(rev/date/author) are not yet nicely folded yet, making the HTML output
less concise, but that is only makeup, I'll clean this up bit by bit.

More important is getting the actual set logic (show all uncategorized
commits matching "fcl-pascal/" ) working again.