[fpc-devel] mantis 0038496 custom variants and documentation

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun May 30 13:04:36 CEST 2021

Am 30.05.2021 um 11:39 schrieb Don Alfredo via fpc-devel:
> https://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5894
> <https://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5894>

I'm already working on a fix for this, cause I had seen that thread a
few days ago already. It would have been nice however if you had found
this out during the RC phase which had lasted long enough.

Also why is looking through the code of TSynInvokeableVariantType the
first time I hear about the swapped order of parameters? Did you report
this as a bug? And if not, why not? This could have been fixed with
3.2.2 as well! (And I'm indeed working on fixing it)

Also: no top posting, please.

Regards,
Sven