[fpc-devel] Implicit function specialization precedence

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Sat May 15 20:08:52 CEST 2021

> On May 15, 2021, at 10:49 AM, Ryan Joseph <genericptr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also it looks like ChangeOwnerAndName isn't making the compiler happy.

Sorry for the noise, I figured out it was because the name had spaces. How should I make the name then? I'm doing this for now which is certainly unique but it's not standard.

              newtype:=ctypesym.create(def.fullownerhierarchyname(false)+typName[def.typ]+'$'+def.unique_id_str,def);

It will make names like below which don't upset the assembler.

SOMETESTUNIT.arraydef$00005

Anyways, I put up a patch on the bug tracker (https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35261) for you to review and see if I did this right.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph