[fpc-devel] FPC 3.2.2-RC1 released!

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Mar 24 22:14:56 CET 2021

On 24/03/2021 12:10, Marco van de Voort via fpc-devel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have placed the first release candidate of the Free Pascal Compiler
> version 3.2.2 on our ftp servers.

Just run the testsuite. I got a few errors.

Though I did build fpc from svn myself, therefore it might be a problem
in my setup
Below output is 64 bit Ubuntu Linux.

Is this of interest?
If yes, what info will be needed?

utils/digest output/x86_64-linux/log
No run found for "Skipping test because for other target
webtbs/tw36544b.pp 2020/01/10 16:39:20"
Total = 7885 (23:7862)
Total number of compilations = 4857 (12:4845)
Successfully compiled = 3676
Successfully failed = 1169
Compilation failures = 8
Compilation that did not fail while they should = 4
Total number of runs = 3028 (11:3017)
Successful runs = 3017
Failed runs = 11
Number units compiled = 152
Number program that should not be run = 492
Number of skipped tests = 512
Number of skipped graph tests = 10
Number of skipped interactive tests = 31
Number of skipped known bug tests = 7
Number of skipped tests for other versions = 4
Number of skipped tests for other cpus = 270
Number of skipped tests for other targets = 190
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/m/fpc/rel_3.2.2/source/tests'