[fpc-devel] Need your help on how to best fix cmsis incompatibilities between arm chip vendors when linking to c-code

Andrey Sobol andrey.sobol.nn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 06:31:38 CET 2021

> My problem is now that I do not know how to best implement this in
> freepascal so that it is as transparent as possible to the user, not
> requiring him to create a huge list of defsym parameters in the lpi file
> or on commandline.
>

> My current idea is to put a list of default defsyms for arm chips in
> t_embed/t_freertos, re-mapping non-cmsis conformant names to proper
> cmsis names.

Like thought...
Inside a fpdoc utility, parameters are often transferred as a list of
parameters. There is the special command line syntax. The option value
is the a file list when parameter value has a '@' prefix (the params are
loaded from file as list of parameters) or is the single option
parameter (the parameter value is without that prefix).

Andrey.