[fpc-devel] Creating uf2 files for arm-embedded and Raspberry Pi Pico

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:20:48 CET 2021

Alfred via fpc-devel <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org> schrieb am Mo., 25.
Jan. 2021, 11:25:

> As there is (hopefully) more embedded and freertos coming to FPC trunk
> soon, I would like to ask for a feature.
>
> Would it be possible to emit the -Wp definition ?
> And perhaps also the -Cp definition ?
>
> Using embedded-freertos now requires me to use a -Wp setting and a
> manual definition of this -Wp setting also to be used in the sources. It
> would be nice to magically use the Wp-setting in the sources. And
> perhaps the Cp-setting also.
>
> Thanks for taking this into consideration.

This is already the case.

The parameter passed as -CpXXX is available as define CPUXXX (in addition
to e.g. CPUARM) and that passed as -WpXXX as FPC_MCU_XXX (and the selected
FPU (-CfXXX) is available as FPUXXX).

You can see all active defines by invoking the compiler with -vc even
without passing any source file.

Regards,
Sven