[fpc-devel] [Core] Dangerous download on bug report

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Wed Feb 24 08:25:58 CET 2021

Gareth,

I don't know what you've been doing on that site, but I downloaded the bugreport
file without problems. I didn't have to install anything, just downloaded a
zip without the need to download or install anything else. The zip file
contains only (a lot of) pascal files.

I agree the method is somewhat unusual but as far as I can see the download
is bona fide.

Michael.