[fpc-devel] [Dwarf AVR] DIE refers to abbreviation number which does not exist

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis d.ioannidis at nephelae.eu
Sun Feb 7 11:56:28 CET 2021

Hi,

Στις 4/2/2021 11:10 μ.μ., ο/η Florian Klämpfl via fpc-devel έγραψε:
> Am 04.02.21 um 00:28 schrieb Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis via fpc-devel:
< snip >
> This is most likely wrong. Can you please compile the unit with -al
> send the .s file? If it is too big, send it to me in private.

< snip >

as requested, attached you will find two zip files. The
fpc_avr_dwarf_bug_dummy.zip file, has the results with the procedure
added in Unit B and doesn't produce the dwarf warning / error and the
fpc_avr_dwarf_bug.zip file has the results with the dwarf warning /error.

regards,

--

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis