[fpc-devel] dwarf 2 warning CIE

Christo Crause christo.crause at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:47:40 CET 2021

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 12:28 PM Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis via fpc-devel <
fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> Reading dwarf information with avr-embedded-objdump.exe --dwarf returns
> : "avr-embedded-objdump.exe: Warning: Invalid CIE pointer 0x00c80000 in
> FDE at 0x000014"

I get the same warning on Linux using avr-objdump (GNU objdump (GNU
Binutils) 2.26.20160125), your test code and all of the dwarf debug options
in the compiler.  Not sure if this is really a problem when debugging with
gdb, I've managed to debug across units before.  Do you have a reproducible
problematic debug situation that can be tested?