[fpc-devel] Untranslatable (hardcoded) messages (Was: Re: Building trunk of today fails on Windows: Error: Invalid DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\common.dll, invalid header size)

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Mon Aug 23 12:23:39 CEST 2021

Hi *,

Not directly related at all, but while trying to have a look at the
compiler code related to the error message about the DLL header size, I
realized that there are quite a few error messages (including this one)
hardcoded in ogcoff.pas instead of having these messages in errore.msg
and thus allowing translation, centralized management of these message
texts, etc. It would be probably useful to fix that (I guess that some
volunteer should be able to provide patches for that)...

Tomas