[fpc-devel] Building trunk of today fails on Windows: Error:Invalid DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\common.dll, invalid header size

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sun Aug 22 07:56:14 CEST 2021

It might be to do with the order that directories are searched. If it finds the 64-bit version
ghost, then it will throw an error. I've requested to change the error to a warning instead in the
post, but was shot down.

Gareth aka. Kit

On Sun 22/08/21 09:20 , "Bart via fpc-devel" fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org sent: