[fpc-devel] Might need some help with this one

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Nov 28 14:18:08 CET 2020

(I'm on the Raspberry PI, so I'm posting this via my Webmail, so the e-mail chain may get messed up
in the logs. Sorry)

BREAKTHROUGH!  This issue is not isolated to x86_64-win64.  I have just reproduced it on aarch64-
linux.

I'm starting to suspect that i38053, i38055 and i38129 are all related.

Gareth aka. Kit

On Fri 27/11/20 19:47 , "J. Gareth Moreton via fpc-devel" fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org sent: