[fpc-devel] Problems building on i386-win32

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Wed Nov 25 18:10:05 CET 2020

Damn - I never thought to fully confirm that.

So what I've found so far - there's a copy in the following directories:

-
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\xtucomponent.inf_amd64_614515f4e6eb21a1
- C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Both seem to be identical, unless one is a simple mirror of the other.
There is no actual copy in C:\Windows\System32.

File description:    Common
Product name:    Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility
Product version:    7.0.0.16
Copyright:    Copyright(C) 2007 - 2020. Intel Corporation. All Rights
Reserved

That's the only useful stuff I found.  Sorry to sound like such a
novice.  I have never come across this error before and am not sure how
to resolve it without breaking something critical.

The other option would be to manually disable compiling the package that
triggers it.  Any tips on that? (Granted I rather get it to compile
successfully)

Gareth aka. Kit