[fpc-devel] Request for LEB128 discussion again

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Thu Mar 19 20:55:40 CET 2020

True, every little helps.  It's just surprisingly difficult to test the
compiler sometimes because of the amount of intermediate files that are
generated.  Admittedly it's mostly my fault because I also generate
assembler dumps when playing with the peephole optimizer!  I just figure
a 10% to 15% saving on PPU files without any real penalty to full
compilation and only a marginal performance loss to quick compilation is
something worth considering again.

Still, I'll do svn cleanup first!

Gareth aka. Kit