[fpc-devel] FPC and Z80

popolony2k at popolony2k.com.br popolony2k at popolony2k.com.br
Tue Jun 23 18:59:15 CEST 2020

FPC Team.

Thanks a lot. Everything is working fine. I compiled my first FPC code
(simple hello world)  to MSX-DOS2 and is working fine.

The only thing I realized, is something someone here wrote before, that
is the size of generated binary (37 Kb considering this simple program)
I really don't know what's the reason but if is something about future
Z80 code generation optimization please let me know and I can help with
it.

Now I have a long path to run, that is porting my legacy code to FPC.

Thanks

PopolonY2k

fpc-devel maillist  -  fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org