[fpc-devel] just for information

Samuel Herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 09:37:53 CEST 2020

Hello List-Members,
first of all thank you all for the FPC 3.2 release!
I am the maintainer of sourceforge.net/projects/scimarkfordelphi/

|  |
Scimark for Delphi Lazarus Free Pascal

Download Scimark for Delphi Lazarus Free Pascal for free. Scimark for Delphi/Lazarus/Free Pascal. Benchmark for ...

I have updated with latest versions FPC 3.2 and Delphi 10.4 Sydney.
The results you can either verify yourself (by downloading sources or executables)or look at the attached screenshot.
"Composite score" ist the average of the 5 different "benchmarks".
I am a little irritated about the scores of "sparse matmult" and "LU".
Have a nice sunday.
Sam