[fpc-devel] ARM/AARCH64 work

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Thu Aug 6 21:22:07 CEST 2020

Hi guys, can you confirm that Lazarus compiles on aarch64?  When I try under aarch64-linux (with
fresh SVN checkouts), it fails with the error message:

Fatal: (10022) Can't find unit db used by fcllaz

Last time this was mentioned, it was due to an oversight on my part when it comes to case block
improvements.  Sven hinted at problems with this with aarch64-win64, but I can't remember the details
on what I did wrong or what's failing exactly (my large benchmark/test, tests/bench/bcase.pp, doesn't
show any failures).

Old topic (and link to relevant bug report): https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?
topic=43730.0

Gareth aka. Kit