[fpc-devel] Extension to XML node dumping

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Mon Apr 6 00:30:42 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on extending my XML node dump feature slightly by storing
declared record types (and eventually others) into the XML file.  The
intention behind this is to show information like field sizes and
offsets to help with the development of more advanced compiler features
such as vectorisation and pure functions, especially the former as they
can be very sensitive to data types.

Gareth aka. Kit

P.S. Yes, pure functions are still in the works - it's a bit of a
research project for me more than anything else.