[fpc-devel] FPC 3.2.0RC1 released!

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Wed Apr 1 22:09:10 CEST 2020

With your permission I'd like to use this project as part of my work to
improve the peephole optimiser, among other things.  Any improvements
probably won't happen until the version after 3.2.0, but I like a challenge!

J. Gareth Moreton, aka. Kit

P.S. One of the things I introduced into FPC 3.2.0 is the "vectorcall"
calling convention for x86_64-win64.  It's currently mostly there for
pure assembler routines and for interfacing with third-party libraries,
since automatic vectorisation of Pascal code is still rather limited.
It might be something to experiment with though.