[fpc-devel] Windows 32bit - FPC 3.0.4 Gets an Error - but not on Linux or Mac...

Ozz Nixon ozznixon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:24:41 CEST 2019

Alexander, Its the calling line that is messing up.

TLapeImportedFunc(Ptr)(@Stack[StackPos - ParamSize], Res);

* Res has a value before executing that line. However, the called method
receives the 2nd param as null.

Or is it in the definition:
TLapeImportedFunc = procedure(const Params: PParamArray; const Result:
Pointer); {$IFDEF Using_CDECL}cdecl;{$ENDIF} <-- CDECL is enabled.

So, is a CDECL thing? A compile switch I need to enable/disable? Remove
"const" everywhere? ... it has taken me 6 months to slow down and say, WTF.
I can run everywhere but Windows. :-(