[fpc-devel] inline... and philosophy

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Fri Nov 22 10:04:55 CET 2019

Does that mean in some situations, if you have a small, tight loop, it
might be better to optimise over speed in some very rare cases? For
example, turning MOV EAX, $FFFFFFFF into OR EAX, $FF to squeeze out a
few extra bytes, even though the instruction introduces a false dependency.

Gareth aka. Kit