[fpc-devel] Cortex-M0 (SAMD21G18A) and gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major-win32

christo christo.crause at gmail.com
Sun May 26 11:46:33 CEST 2019

On 2019/05/26 10:25, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis via fpc-devel wrote:

> Hi Christo,
>
> PS: I don't see any commits reg. AVR's. Do you have any insight if
> some of the AVR bug reports ( stack error checking,  DIV, etc ) will
> be fixed / resolved ?
>

> regards.
>
> --
>
> Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis

Hi Dimitrios,

I have no indication or further communication from the compiler team
regarding the open items in the bug tracker. If you are interested in
testing FPC with all my AVR patches you can get the source here:
https://github.com/ccrause/freepascal. Note that I don't continuously
integrate that fork with upstream trunk, it is about 2 months behind at
the moment.