[fpc-devel] Class management operators

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Fri May 24 16:49:05 CEST 2019

Another thing I forget to mention. Since I was looking at management operator stuff in the compiler I was curious, why don’t classes support management operators? The infrastructure is already there for built-in reference types like dynamic arrays/ansistring’s so it would be relatively trivial to support classes also. I already spent a good amount of time working on “default properties” but that was done in leu of the fact that only records support management operators.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph