[fpc-devel] modeswitch multihelpers

Stefan Glienke sglienke at dsharp.org
Mon May 13 11:33:36 CEST 2019

I want to argue that the way this is implemented is asking for easily introducing defects into existing code by extending/modifying helpers causing methods to creep into scope.
If multiple helpers should be considered they should be treated equally and not by order treating equally named methods as overloads similar to how C# extension methods work.